Comment By Bob L.
All these people who think that by getting rid of Social Security so the can control their own retirement read and weep, any time that the Government thinks that you are making too much they can take it away from you in a heart beat.
And how many people will use that extra money and put it in a retirement account and not spend it for more crap that they don’t need.
- Retirees the Victims of Federal Reserve’s War on Saving (usnews.com)
- Forget the 4% Rule: Retirement’s Common Wisdom Is Obsolete (dailyfinance.com)
- Low Interest Rates Are the Curse of Retirees (thestreet.com)
- Central banks, interest rates and the big Ponzi scheme (rt.com)
- 3 Ways Low Interest Rates Hurt Seniors (money.usnews.com)
- How Social Security Income is Taxed (turbotax.intuit.com)
- The 4 Most Important Sources of Retirement Income (money.usnews.com)
- Social Security Nightmare (depressionmarathon.blogspot.com)
How the Fed Hurts Retirees
The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates near zero since 2008, but the economic boost comes at the expense of these savers. Continue reading