Vets angry over American flag
Posts By Gunny G
March 14, 2012
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. —
Tempers are flaring over a version of the American flag flying in Lake County. A veterans group says the flag is an outrage.
The flag, which features a picture of President Obama, was taken down Tuesday afternoon.
Korean war veteran Don Van Beck said his blood was boiling.
“I can’t describe how upset was because you just don’t do that to the American flag,” Van Beck said.
Van Beck found it flying outside Lake County Democratic headquarters under the stars and stripes. Marine Corps vet John Masterjohn was seeing red.
Fact Or Fiction White House Unveils New American Flag (weeklyworldnews.com)
“Joseph Stalin, pictures of Mao, pictures of Adolph Hitler. The pomp, the ceremony — the flags like that,” Masterjohn said….
- Tavares, Florida: Democrats Take Down American Flag with Obama’s Face on it! (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- Businessman Threatened with Jail Time for Flying American Flag – War On Patriotism – Fox Nation (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Child soldiers for some, little American flags for others … (owinomarket.wordpress.com)
- Two Easy Options For American-Flag Beauty (bellasugar.com)
- State Says American Flag Violates Law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Letter: Why can’t I buy American flags for my car anywhere? (tcpalm.com)
- The 2012 Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo will take place March 9th- 24th at the Travis County Expo Center and Mud Jug Portable Spittoons Releases The Limited Edition American Flag Mud Jug (prweb.com)
- My American Flag (ellyhughes.wordpress.com)
- Artist Creates New American Flag in Direct Response to Jasper Johns (prweb.com)
- We’re Getting Closer to “Dear Leader” Everyday (middleagedhousewife.wordpress.com)