By Bob L.
[“On Wednesday, the bankruptcy of a solar power company in California with political ties to the Obama Administration appeared]
It seems that this is a standard policy of this administration to hand out hard-earned Taxpayer money with no return or interest.
- Emails Reveal White House Pressure To Approve Solyndra Loan (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Crony Capitalism: Obama’s $500M Loan to Now Bankrupt Solyndra (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Treasury Inspector General Opens Probe Into Obama’s Solargate (zerohedge.com)
- WH Emails: Obama Darling Solar Co. ‘Not Ready’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Just the Tip of Stimulus Scandal Iceberg (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
By John Hayward
A report at the Atlantic Wire on the growing scandal surrounding Solyndra begins, to be a story about the difficulties of nurturing green businesses in a cutthroat economy.”
Can someone show me where the Constitution authorizes the federal government to “nurture green businesses in a cutthroat economy?”
When is the free market not cut-throat? That’s a feature, not a bug. One of its advantages is that stupid business plans get their throats cut, and die. By contrast, there seems to be no way to stop President Obama from throwing billions of taxpayer dollars into “green energy” rat holes. Even as congressional hearings into the Solyndra disaster got under way, the Energy Department was announcing Continue reading