By Bob L.
And just think, Obama said it was for the good of the American people to have AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE, and all along it was just to line the pockets of the WEALTHY who helped draw it up, did you think that it was really was for us to have affordable Insurance.
- Top PhRMA lobbyist starts new firm (politico.com)
- Obama administration’s revolving door (politico.com)
- Republicans Turn To Insurance Company Lobbyists To Turn Back Health Care Reform (alan.com)
- Health care lobby mum on repeal (politico.com)
- GOP committee chairman hires health care lobbyist to oversee health care policy (dailykos.com)
- The business case against repealing healthcare reform (salon.com)
- Liberals are winning the healthcare debate (thehill.com)
- Medical Records And Medical Device Interests Gain Attention From Big Names, Congressional Delegation (medicalnewstoday.com)
By Kevin Bogardus0
K Street expects to reap a new bonanza from the health care law even as House Republicans move to repeal the measure on Wednesday.
Lobbying firms are adding healthcare specialists and new boutique firms are opening to Continue reading